22nd July 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in Kuvempu University?

Hello,
I want to get admission in Kuvempu University in PhD in Economics course. Can you please tell me the eligibility criteria for admission? And also the procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  2. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Economics for M.Sc(Economics) candidate?
  3. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  4. Registration procedure to study PhD in Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University for Economics postgraduate?
  5. Should I study PhD in Management/Economics after completing M.Com in Business Management? Eligibility criteria and fee expenses to study?
  6. Can I study PhD in Economics through PET? Eligibility to apply?
  7. Should I have to study M.Phil after M.Sc if want to pursue PhD in Economics?
  8. Kuvempu University, M.A. in Economics, Agricultural Economics-1 (Paper-IV) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Phil(Economics) final year candidate?
  10. Colleges which offer PhD in Tax/Economics in Mumbai? Scope of study PhD in Tax/Economics?
  11. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  12. Detailed information about IGNOU centres which offer PhD in Economics course in Southern India?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to study B.A.(Economics) in Loyola College for 12th student?
  14. Best university to study PhD in Agricultural Economics in India?
  15. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Bengali in India for M.A.(Bengali) candidate of Asian University of Bangladesh?
  16. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D programme in Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  18. Courses other than PhD for M.A.(Economics) candidate?
14th May 2016, 09:45 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in Kuvempu University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to get admission in Kuvempu University in PhD in Economics course. Can you please tell me the eligibility criteria for admission? And also the procedure?
The aspirant should hold Master’s degrees in Economics with over 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for the PhD in Economics in Kuvempu University. There will be an entrance examination and interview for the admission to the course. The interested candidates can contact the chairperson of the respective department. The details are available in the website, the link is Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?