19th April 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of doing PhD for M.Tech(Civil Engineering) candidate?

Hello,
I am doing M.Tech in Civil Engineering from LPU.
I want to do PhD after my M.Tech. Kindly let me
know what benefit I get if I do PhD?
Please reply to me asap.

22nd April 2015, 08:11 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of doing PhD for M.Tech(Civil Engineering) candidate?

There are many benefits of doing Ph.D (Doctor of Philosophy) after completion of Master's Degree. As far as job opportunities are concerned, there is a very good scope for Ph.D holders when compared to Post Graduates or Graduates. Doing Ph.D is very beneficial when interested and looking forward to do research in particular given areas. Ph.D holders get Transferable Skills, and they have their own Flexibility and get independence. As Ph.D holders are master in their respective area, there is a huge demand for Ph.D holders in IITs, NITs and renowned institutes which also pay high salary. You can even research on given topic in your own way and get result from undertaken projects. After completion of doing Ph.D, you may certainly find employment opportunities in Top government companies namely, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC), National Institute of Technologies, IIT's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?