17th June 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

MA in Sanskrit after 11 years of BA is possible?

Respected sir/mam
sir /mam i have completed BA with sanskrit in 2003 and want to MA in sanskrit plz guaide me
thanks

12th December 2014, 10:20 PM
Saranbala18

Default Re: MA in Sanskrit after 11 years of BA is possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/mam
sir /mam i have completed BA with sanskrit in 2003 and want to MA in sanskrit plz guaide me
thanks
After B.E you do not have option to do Astrology Ph.D. because for Ph.D. basic qualification required is Master’s degree with the relevant stream. But in your case, you have option to do PhD in your related Engineering field.

Benefits of Ph.D in Astrology:

The benefits of PhD in Astrology is very good. There is good scope for PhD Astrology in both the government and private sectors as well. You can became a university professor with your related field. After finishing the Ph.D. you can have theoretical and practical knowledge above or beyond the Master’s Level. From society point of view you became a most respected person among rest of them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?