23rd January 2014, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I get PhD or M.Tech in Biomedical engineering at IITs?

I secured 998 rank ,94.6 percentile, score 433 in gate IN branch. I am an obc candidate. can i get a phd or m tech in biomedical engineering at iit. i am doing btech biomedical engg.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?
  3. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  4. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  5. Will it be useful for my future of doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering? Job opportunities through this course?
  6. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  7. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible? -- [New]
  8. Where can I get jobs after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology? How much is the basic salary offered for these candidates?
  9. How much will be my rank after scoring 44 marks in GATE in mechanical?
  10. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  11. What is the admission procedure to take M.Tech Biomedical Engineering in AIIMS?
  12. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  13. How to do Ph.D in Biomedical Engineering in IIT Bombay? Whats the duration of the course?
  14. What are the career options after M.Tech? I am a B.Tech Biomedical graduate
  15. Which IITs are best for doing M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering?
  16. Are technical courses, PhD by research and Phd degree of CMJ University recognized by AICTE? PhD from CMJ University is equivalent to that of PhD from IITs etc.?
  17. Average package offered for M.F. techs at NIFT?
  18. Can I go for M.Tech or Ph.D in Biomedical Instrumentation after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology
7th May 2014, 03:04 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get PhD or M.Tech in Biomedical engineering at IITs?

Biomedical Engineering is the course in which student can make his life in a fantastic way because biomedical Engineering is the most demandable course in now a days. This course is helps the students to gain the knowledge about the medical engineering. This course can make you a highly qualified if we can work a little hard. Many of students are taking education in this course that is secured a good mark in their carrier. The students are the most intelligent students. They can do anything in their carrier as they are the highly educated students. They are taking their life in a serious way.

You are secured 998 rank in India, 94.6 % of marks and 433 score in GATE. From this we know that you are a very good student as compared to other students. You want to take admission in Indian Institute of Technology.

In this rank you can get the iit but you have to make a very good score in their Entrance Exam. The IIT is the very good University forever as per the ranking of the Universities. This is only one university that is under the Central Government of India. You can take admission in Biomedical Engineering Branch in IIT.
18th February 2017, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get PhD or M.Tech in Biomedical engineering at IITs?

I am pursuing my B-Pharm degree from an university, and i want to study bio-medical engineering from any IIT. So, please let me know, the syllabus, i have to cover to get a chance in any IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?