12th July 2015, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

What are the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D after qualifying NET/JRF in Hindi?

I m a senior teacher. I have qualified net/jrf in hindi .now I want to do phd.plz tell me in which condition I can take my salary or scholarship? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? I just wanted to do Ph.D and complete it.

13th July 2015, 02:14 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D after qualifying NET/JRF in Hindi?

If you want to apply for Ph.D course after you will need to have a PG qualification with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University and will have to clear NET/SLET/JRF/GATE exam.

However, students having qualified in the above mentioned examination will be entitled for direct interview without appearing for any entrance examination.

Most of the Institutes conducts their own entrance examination in order to allow admission to candidates for Ph.D course, therefore if you do not have the above mentioned examinations score, you will probably have to appear for the entrance examination of the prospective Institute.

After having scored well in your entrance examination with good marks, you will be probably called for an Interview for admission.
13th July 2015, 04:10 AM
askmenow
Junior Member+

Default Re: What are the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D after qualifying NET/JRF in Hindi?

You will have two kinds of Ph.D entrance, Full time, if you choose a full time program you would be eligible for scholarship and if you choose to continue with part time program you will not be given any kind of scholarships instead you can do your job and provide same documents to study part time
13th July 2015, 05:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for PH.D admission without any doubt. Being a NET/JRF holder you will be eligible for admission without any entrance exam and you have to appear for direct interview.

Just keep yourself updated for admission notification and apply for it on a prescribed format according to the instructions. You have to send application along with all the documents related to your qualification. You will be called for interview based on your application.
14th July 2015, 02:38 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You are eligible for PhD admission and there will be no problem for you as you have already cleared the NET Examination.
If you are going for the PhD with the JRF Scholarship after clearing NET all you need to do is apply for PhD in the University of your choice and there may be a Interview and once you clear the Interview and you get yourself enrolled for the PhD program with your JRF Scholarship Unique Number then you will start receiving your Scholarship from next month on wards without any problem.
So start applying in the Universities of your choice as soon as possible.
1st October 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have cleared NET/JRF on subject hindi and I want to do PhD now. Can I apply for PhD from a deemed university and if so, would I get scholarship from the same university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?