3rd July 2015, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for MCA students to go for lecturership?

Hi,

I am pursuing MCA. Am I eligible for Lecturership?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for lecturership in BCA for M.E students?
  2. Eligibility criteria for outside Maharashtra students?
  3. What is the eligibility for BCA college lecturership?
  4. Eligibility criteria for NET Exam in Lectureship? Am I eligible for this Exam being an MCA holder? Can I apply for any subject other than Computer Applications like MBA?
  5. JRF and Lecturership Vs only Lecturership
  6. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  7. Eligibility criteria for MCA candidates to appear for HCL Company recruitment?
  8. Selection procedure for MCA students in ONPC, NTPC, BHEL, SAIL? What is the eligibility criteria for it?
  9. Eligibility criteria for MCA and value after doing it after BE?
  10. List of companies having less than 60% marks as eligibility criteria for jobs in MCA?
  11. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  12. Lecturership or Job in IT company? which one to prefer after MCA?
  13. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  14. Can I do MCA course after completing B.Com? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  15. Am I eligible for lecturership in MCA college? I have completed BCA-MCA integrated
  16. Procedure and eligibility criteria for MS after MCA?
  17. When will be the entrance exam of MCA? Eligibility criteria for it and how to prepare for MCA exam?
  18. Eligibility criteria for TCS, Infosys for MCA candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
4th July 2015, 12:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for MCA students to go for lecturership?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am pursuing MCA. Am I eligible for Lecturership?
You are pursuing MCA so you are eligible for Lectureship but you must have valid UGC NET/SET score otherwise you can apply part time post.

The educational qualification required for NET/SET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET/SET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET/SET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
4th July 2015, 05:14 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for MCA students to go for lecturership?

MCA students if they want to go for Lecturership they are very much required to appear for UGC-NET examination after the completion of their MCA and after having a valid score card with them, they will be very much eligible to apply for the post of Lecturer post in various colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?