24th July 2016, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the job oppertunities at USA after Master of Pharmacy in Clinical Research at India?

What is the job opportunities at USA after Master of Pharmacy in Clinical Research at India? I have 2 years of experience in Pharmacovigilance department in Industry at India? Can you please provide me the information soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  2. List of Colleges offering MS in Clinical Research in USA? Fee structure for this course?
  3. What are the prospects of a job after doing MSc in Clinical Research from ICRA in Collaboration with MUSC, USA University
  4. Universities offering PGDCR clinical research in USA? Cost of the course?
  5. What is the salary range we can expect after completing M.Sc clinical research with a B.Pharma back ground?
  6. What is the scope in B.Pharm?
  7. What is the difference between Pharm D and M.Pharm after completing B.Pharm?
  8. Am I eligible for getting a job in USA after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology in USA or I need to do MS in USA again?
  9. What is the scope of joining clinical research short term course?
  10. What kind of job I will get if pursue M.Pharmacy in Clinical Pharmacy being a female candidate? List of colleges which offer this course in Andhra Pradesh?
  11. Which universities are offering MSc Programme in clinical pharmacy and pharmacology in USA?
  12. What is the scope after doing B.Pharma?
  13. Which is a better option, Clinical Research or SAS course? Institutes of clinical research which provide job training?
  14. Which course will be better to do Ph.D in between Master degree in Clinical Research and PG Diploma in Clinical Research? -- [New]
  15. How can I get job in USA after completion of M.Pharmacy?
  16. How to go for Clinical Research after completing B.Pharmacy?
  17. Am i eligible to join ISB after completing MSc in Clinical Research after passing B.Pharmacy
  18. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?