24th March 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job I will get if pursue M.Pharmacy in Clinical Pharmacy being a female candidate? List of colleges which offer this course in Andhra Pradesh?

Guys,
Which are the colleges are offering
Clinical Pharmacy specialization in M.Pharmacy in Andhra Pradesh?
Is it good to woman to do Clinical Pharmacy?
Which jobs can I do after Clinical Pharmacy?

31st July 2017, 08:33 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job I will get if pursue M.Pharmacy in Clinical Pharmacy being a female candidate? List of colleges which offer this course in Andhra Pradesh?

There are many colleges which offering masters of pharmacy colleges in Hyderabad. Some of them are mentioned below.

- G pulla teddy college of pharmacy
- Sri Venkateshwara college of pharmacy
- St. Mary's college of pharmacy
- Shadan women college of pharmacy
- Bojjam Narasimhulu pharmacy college

After completing masters in pharmacy you can find jobs in clinical departments and pharmaceutical companies as pharmaceutical manager, assistant pharmacist, pharmaceutical scientists and pharmacy professor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?