30th September 2015, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

What kind of job I would get after completion of Ph.D in Chemistry?

What kind of job I would get after completion of Ph.D in Chemistry? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? Looking forward to get the answer on this as soon as possible. Thank you everyone.

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  2. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  3. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  5. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  6. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  7. What kind of job will I get after completion of MSc IT course
  8. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D
  9. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  10. Institutes offering Ph.D with distance learning after M.Phil and M.Sc?
  11. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  12. What should I do now to do Ph.D in USA after completion of post graduation course in Chemistry majors with 52% marks?
  13. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  14. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  15. Procedure to do PhD after M.Sc Chemistry?
  16. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry?
  18. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
13th September 2016, 08:09 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job I would get after completion of Ph.D in Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What kind of job I would get after completion of Ph.D in Chemistry? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? Looking forward to get the answer on this as soon as possible. Thank you everyone.

The PhD Chemistry completed candidates can work as Professor, R&D Manager, Senior Manager, Text Book Solution Expert, Head R& D, Assistant Professor, Teaching Associate, Deputy General Manager, Research Scientist, Medical Technologist, Analytical Chemistry Manager, Business Analyst – Chemistry etc. They can work in various government and private sector organizations. The candidates can work in Teaching Institutions, Research Laboratories, Chemical Industries, Pharmaceutical Industries, Health care Industries, Universities, Food & Beverage Industries etc. The job details can be found in the job portals and in employment newspaper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?