4th April 2014, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do PhD after M.Sc Chemistry?

hii
i have done m.sc chemistry with 60 % marks... and i want to do phd.
can u pls tell me the way to apply for phd ..
and also the field other than chemistry for which i am applicable...

9th May 2014, 08:35 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to do PhD after M.Sc Chemistry?

As you asking about that what is the procedure to do PhD after m.sc chemistry or master degree in chemistry. Let me clear you one thing you have to clear some necessary course in your m.sc or master degree course that’s are you have to do laboratory work then some short term projects which helps you to do research in your PhD course.

And 6 lecture courses 1 laboratory course 1 project which you have to complete in your 3rd semester in your repudiated universities. And you have to score a good percentage of marks in your subjects not less that 60 percent of mark which can be very good impression in your future or in your job future. And if that’s not done you have to score an average mark in your m.sc degree course like not less than 50 percentage of mark for admission into PhD course.

And in your research line also. It could help to impress your lecturers and sirs in your respected subjects that could be in your research topics. Research is also be for 2years for your research timing. Procedures are same as I mentioned above so for a good researcher you have to be a good student and a good learner.
22nd April 2015, 05:25 PM
AFROZ CHOWKI

Default Re: Procedure to do PhD after M.Sc Chemistry?

Hello friend,if you want to do PhD in chemistry ,you must get 60% in MSc chemistry and 55% for sc/st/obc students.Then you have to give various entrance test like JEST/CSIR/NET.After obtaining good marks in such test ,you can apply to any of indian universities,where you will be called for an interview.
Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?