11th March 2018, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Amity University PhD(Sociology) entrance exam?

Hello, I am doing M.A. in Sociology and I just want to know that which type off questions come in PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD(Sociology) in Amity University?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about B.Ed entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in MDS entrance exam? From which subject maximum number of questions would comes? Fee of MDS colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in BVA entrance exam? -- [New]
  4. What kind of questions should be asked in the entrance exam for 11th
  5. When will be the Entrance Exam for Hospital Management course? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  6. What questions are asked in Amity for BCA entrance test?
  7. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam?
  8. What type of topics will be asked to write essay in Amity University entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which Books to refer for Entrance Exam for Criminology course? How to prepare for the Entrance Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in M.A English entrance exam from BHU?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in Sanitary Health Inspector entrance exam?
  12. What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam for a Graduate student?
  13. What kind of questions are asked in Xavier Mass Comm entrance test? How can I prepare for it?
  14. What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course for the year 2012?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in BHU BFA entrance exam?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in LLBentrance exam?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in Economics entrance exam?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in the interview of CID?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?