24th April 2012, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

What type of topics will be asked to write essay in Amity University entrance exam?

Wht type of topic will be asked to write essay in amity university entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. What type of topics of essay writing during campus placement? -- [New]
  2. What are the common types of essays given after/before the interview at the time of admission at Amity University? If I have applied for Bachelor in Physiotherapy course then will they give essay related to Physiotherapy? How to prepare for it?
  3. 2nd PUC model question papers of PCMC, Kannada, English?
  4. List of top 20 pharma companies in the world in API sector
  5. What is the date of UGC NET of computer science
  6. Can I write IAS exam in my mother tongue or is English necessary? The IAS mains paper should be written in Essay or Objective manner?
  7. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics- Essay with Emphasis on Recent Advances Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Maximum number of years of gap allowed by Syntel in Campus Recruitment?
  9. BSc Mathematics 3rd semester last 5 years question papers?
  10. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical university Master of dental Surgery in Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery-Minor Oral Surgery and Trauma Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Kuvempu University-MA in Sociology-Research Methodology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Type of questions asked in MSW entrance exam? Which Books to refer?
  13. Topics asked in entrance exam for admission in BCA?
  14. CBSE Class 12 Vegetable Culture Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. What type of questions are asked in an aptitude test?
  16. What type of questions are asked in Olympiad for class 11th
  17. What topics to prepare for GATE Exam? Type of Questions asked in GATE Exam?
  18. Syllabus of the Ph.D entrance exam of LKO university? Topics that come under the entrance exam?
24th April 2012, 11:26 AM
vinayaga2012

Default Re: What type of topics will be asked to write essay in Amity University entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wht type of topic will be asked to write essay in amity university entrance exam

There is no Fixed Topics available for essay writing thats all depends on their mind

Few Things are basic Essay Writing Compulsory

USA Economy and Indian Economy

USA and india Joint Venture

Corruption in India

thanks
vin
24th April 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: What type of topics will be asked to write essay in Amity University entrance exam?

Quote:
they generally ask some topics which enables them to get inside your thought process which are really very general and do not involve any factual data.this time they asked a topic based on "is there a need of woman quota in the bill" and another was a" philosophical topic the world without boundaries"
21st June 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What type of topics will be asked to write essay in Amity University entrance exam?

when is the amity university exam
5th July 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

what is process of interview for b,tech in amity university
20th July 2012, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

what topic will be asked to right essay in amity university entarens exam?
20th February 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

whats the syllabus for MCA program at AMITY LKO Campus...I have searched several times but could'nt find that...if possible please send me the previous year paper or sum link where i can see the written exam syallbus...bcoz its 23 feb the date for appearing???
4th March 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in amity ,
i have scored 30 percentile in mat with 480 score ..
they will take me or not??
10th April 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

i m applyng 4r btech in amity....plz let me knw which type of essay topics are askd to write.....
or related to which section like politics or.....
plz rply
27th April 2013, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

i want 2 do b.tech AE from amity wat typ of ques or essay may be asked
25th June 2013, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

am applying for MBA in AMITY. please help me
28th June 2013, 07:48 PM
pratima1993

Thumbs up Re: What type of topics will be asked to write essay in Amity University entrance exam?

Quote:
am applying for MBA in AMITY. please help me
just visit this blog ,might be helpful for you .
http://thepoojakhatriblog.blogspot.in/2011/01/my-experience-with-my-first-interview.html.
best of luck.
4th July 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

is the sun out yet?
6th July 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

what topics are generally asked in pcm during interview for btech course in amity university ?
10th July 2013, 10:02 PM
pratima1993

Thumbs up Re: What type of topics will be asked to write essay in Amity University entrance exam?

Quote:
what topics are generally asked in pcm during interview for btech course in amity university ?
well they ask general question like what makes u choose this institution ,which subject u like the most within PCM and then they ask question related to that subject and believe me they ask simple, general questions and before the interview all the student has to write essay and the topic could be anything but still they gave general topic on which anyone could write 250 word cause that's their word limit.
its not that tough ,so don't worry
best of luck .
19th February 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for weekend mtech ece as i again start studies after 7years so can anyone help me how to prepare for it to crack enterance.
8th March 2014, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

I have applied for mba in construction project mgt in amity university. N d date fr d interview is 25th march. M worried regarding my interview. Please help me by letting me knw abt d topic they r going to ask me in the english written test n what all are d common topics for GD. Please help me.
31st March 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Essay Topics asked in an entrance to Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Amity
1st May 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

what are the topics on which candidates are asked to write essays at amity for b.tech ?
17th May 2014, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

i applied for amity b.tech programme on which topics the essay writing is based plz reply
21st May 2014, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Which type of question they will asked and that was related to pcm. If they related to pcm then which type of question they will asked plzz give me idea plzz reply fast i will request u
24th May 2014, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me whether G.D. will be done for b.tech students or only essay writing and questions from pcm/pcb will be asked in the interview? Plz rply soon.
28th May 2014, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

what is the portion for amity university's CBT and how should i prepare for it?
28th May 2014, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

what type of type of topics will be asked in amity enterance exam ? I have exam on 31 may 2014
30th May 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

What questions they are going to ask in interview for bsc-IT nd essay topic???
9th June 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for mba in insurance and financial planning in amity university noida. can u please tell me what can be the topics for the written test and what can be asked in the interview...reply asap
10th June 2014, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for political science honours,,so can u please help me what can be question regarding in interview......reply.
19th June 2014, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

i have applied to bsc nursing which type of essay writing and question asked pls tell me
19th June 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for bsc nursing which type of question and essay writing given pls tell me
6th July 2014, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

i have applied in french language course what topic of essay he ask pls tell me
8th July 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

What type of test they will take at the time of interview for b.tech biotechnology which is eligible for PCB?
19th April 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

What type of topics will be asked to write essay in Amity University entrance for mass communication course??
29th June 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

how many marks ask in entrance exam of amity and how is the question pattern how will i know that i ve pass the entrance exam
2nd July 2015, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for bsc clinical physiology what kind of essay the will give me ?
Is there any process of direct admission ?
11th July 2015, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

What type of topics will be asked in essay writing test in Amity University Noida ?
What exactly is the their selection process for B.sc Medical Biotechnology
12th July 2015, 12:31 PM
john215

Re: What type of topics will be asked to write essay in Amity University entrance exaxm?

I have attach Amity University syllabus pdf file
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Amity Ph.pdf(262.7 KB, 581 views)
11th August 2016, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Are they gonna take an aptitude test too before the interview and essay writing process?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?