26th July 2015, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

What are the possible topics available to do Ph.D other than medical microbiology?

What are the possible topics available to do Ph.D other than medical microbiology? I just wanted to do the best out of all the courses which are available. So, can you please provide me the information on the same as soon as possible? Thanks!

18th October 2016, 01:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possible topics available to do Ph.D other than medical microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the possible topics available to do Ph.D other than medical microbiology? I just wanted to do the best out of all the courses which are available. So, can you please provide me the information on the same as soon as possible? Thanks!

The possible topics available to do PhD other than Medical Microbiology are given below;

Human Genetics and Molecular Biology
Biochemistry
Histopathology
Microbiology
Botany
Biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?