22nd March 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

What are the preparations required to do Ph.D in IIT after completion of M.E in CSE?

Hi Sir/Mam,

I have completed M.E CSE,i wud like to doing Phd in IIT's,can u say preparation for thous exams..........? I am just looking forward to get the admission in IIT and i don't know how tough it's going to be. So, it would be really helpful if someone can guide me for the same.

31st March 2015, 08:25 AM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the preparations required to do Ph.D in IIT after completion of M.E in CSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam,

I have completed M.E CSE,i wud like to doing Phd in IIT's,can u say preparation for thous exams..........? I am just looking forward to get the admission in IIT and i don't know how tough it's going to be. So, it would be really helpful if someone can guide me for the same.
Eligibility criteria for Ph.D at IIT's:-

>>You should have done masters with good academic records from recognised indian institution.

>>You must have valid GATE or UGC/CSIR NET/NBHM or equivalent qualification tenable for the current year in the relevant area.

Now, it is the time for you to prepare for either GATE or UGC/CSIR NET/NBHM exam.

GATE is held once in a year in online mode. NET is conducted twice in a year by UGC.

Please find the M.S., Ph.D admission notice given by IIT attached below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf msphdbrochure_july2015_v2.pdf(334.2 KB, 66 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?