12th December 2014, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I register and prepare for Ph.D in CSE entrance exam being an Assistant Professor? Experience required to pursue Ph.D?

hello sir
i am completed MCA. i am working assistant
professor in college at cse dept. I want to register phd in CSE.
how can prepare the entrance exam.
and how many experence needed for doing phd.
thank you and regards.......

Related Questions:
  1. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  2. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Are practical fundas required to PhD in Finance?
  3. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
  4. What all exams are required to take after pursuing PhD from Abroad for being Professor in a university?
  5. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  6. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor?
  7. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  8. Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD?
  9. Am I eligible for Assistant Professor of Mathematics while doing PhD?
  10. How to register for Ph.D part time under Anna University?
  11. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  12. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  13. Whether we need to have any work experience to pursue PhD? Is it mandatory to have Guide? Other important details of it?
  14. PhD entrance exam question papers of Sociology?
  15. Which course should I join among MCA, M.Sc and B.Ed to become a Teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What I need to do to get registered for PhD in Computer Science? Which UGC recognized universities I can register with?
  17. How to enroll for PHD in CSE or IT at Punjab without entrance exams?
  18. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
14th December 2014, 06:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I register and prepare for Ph.D in CSE entrance exam being an Assistant Professor? Experience required to pursue Ph.D?

It is good to see your spirit of learning inspite of being an working professional. You can definitely pursue your PhD degree. Since you have working experience so you will have additional benefit during selection procedure for PhD admission. You can pursue PhD course in the same university where you are teaching. You can pursue your PhD and teach as an Assistant Professor. Otherwise you can go for PhD course in other colleges through entrance exams and interview. The entrance exams are GATE, CSIR/UGC NET and other university's exam. The syllabus has been attached. GO through all the topics, get to know all the concepts and practice problems from various PhD preparation Competitive examination books. You can surely crack the entrance exams with good scores.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Computer Science - PET 2013.pdf(83.3 KB, 56 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?