7th February 2017, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for admission in foreign university for Ph.D?

Sir, I am Vicky. I am a master degree passout student in field of geography, geology and remote sensing. I want to Ph.D. in a reputed foreign university. Please, what is the procedure of the application and admission in the foreign university? Please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams available to study PhD in any foreign University for M.Tech candidate? Detailed information about it?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  3. Procedure to purse PhD from Foreign University without investing money?
  4. Procedure to get admission in foreign university after B.Com?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  6. How can I get admission to PhD Zoology in UK or USA?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
  9. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  10. Gap after post graduation is a problem for pursuing PhD from foreign?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for PhD in English from KUK University? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  12. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  13. Is there any foreign quota in medical colleges? Fee structure and procedure for admission?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  15. Procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in HR?
  16. Best possible method to pursue PhD Geography from US or UK?
  17. Can I pursue PhD after completing M.Com scoring 48% marks from Mumbai University? What is the procedure to apply for PhD?
  18. Procedure to study Ph.D in Agriculture at any foreign university?
9th February 2017, 06:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for admission in foreign university for Ph.D?

For Ph.D admission abroad at reputed universities, you need to appear for GRE. Most of the universities abroad accept GRE score for admission in research programme.

Along with GRE, you need to qualify IELTS/TOEFL to prove your English proficiency. If you have got good academic record, then you will surely get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?