20th July 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Haryana?

What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Haryana? Will the eligibility criteria differs between state? If so, can you please let me know what should be done for me to be eligible in other states? Please provide me the details about the college to enrol?

Thanks!

7th June 2016, 02:16 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Haryana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Haryana? Will the eligibility criteria differs between state? If so, can you please let me know what should be done for me to be eligible in other states? Please provide me the details about the college to enrol?

Thanks!
The aspirant has to apply to the University for the PhD course through the application form available for this purpose. The eligibility to do PhD in Haryana is a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. You have to appear for a PhD Entrance Test and personal interview for the admission to the PhD programme. Those who cleared NET/SET/GATE/SLET/MPHIL are exempted from the entrance examination. You have to contact the university department concerned for the guide availability and other requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?