27th February 2016, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in distance mode after completion of M.Sc course?

Sir/Mam.

I wish to do Phd in environment science in Global Warming feedbacks both Negative & Positive du to the Earth's Albedo effect. In it spcial emphasis will be given on the anthropogenic impacts on the Environment & landscape & its ffect on the Earth's Albedo.
I have done MSc in Sustainable development from ur University.
Pls let me know if I can do Phd in Distance or part time mode as I am working person.
Pls let me know at the earliest & the fee structure.
Regards

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in distance mode after completion of M.Sc course? -- [New]
  2. Where and How to do Ph.D in distance mode after completion of M.Ed course?
  3. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  4. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  5. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  6. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  7. How to do Ph.D while pursuing MSc IT from Kannurul University in distance mode
  8. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  9. Can I pursue Ph.D in computer science after MCA or MSc IT?
  10. Where I can do the B.Ed course via distance mode after completion of Ph.D in Psychology?
  11. List of Universities providing Ph.D course in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Phil in distance mode?
  13. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  14. Can I study PhD in IT after completion of distance MCA? Should I have to study M.Phil/M.Tech?
  15. Can I do Mtech in regular mode after doing MSc in Distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure to study Distance PhD for MBA 4th semester student of Sikkim Manipal University?
  17. Eligibility for Associate Professor in colleges after PhD and Masters from distance mode?
  18. Can I take up Ph.D after completing MCA in distance mode?
14th March 2016, 06:13 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in distance mode after completion of M.Sc course?

PhD is a research oriented course and generally no fees is charged of the candidates who pursue the course of PhD.
You can pursue the course of PhD in Part Time mode but you need to clear the Entrance Examination of the University where you want to pursue the course of PhD.
You will need to also make sure your guide allows you to work as a Part Time candidate.
If you can get these things sorted you will be able to pursue the course of PhD in Part Time mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?