27th February 2016, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D course after completion of B.E Computer Science course?

Am a final year BE computer science student in VTU i need information about how i should procede further to apply for the integrated PHd program and what are all the minimum qualifications i should have???am expecting your kind reply

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D course after completion of B.E Computer Science course? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Computer Science?
  3. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  4. PhD in Computer Science after 8 years of M.Sc? Procedure and other details?
  5. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  6. What is the procedure to follow to take admission for Ph.D in Computer Science?
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  8. What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D course after completion of MA?
  9. Procedure to apply for Ph.D admission in computer science in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?
  12. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech and with 6 years of Teaching experience?
  13. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science? Qualification required to get admission?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  15. List of top 10 universities which offer PhD in Computer Science in India?
  16. Can I apply to study PhD in Computer Science in Pune University if secured 52.12% in Post Graduation?
  17. Can I do PhD if secured 56% in B.Sc and 53.9% in M.Sc(Computer Science)?
  18. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
14th March 2016, 07:06 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D course after completion of B.E Computer Science course?

To apply for the Integrated PhD Program you need to appear and crack the Entrance Examinations of the Universities where you want to pursue the course of Integrated PhD.
To be eligible for the Entrance Examination you must have 60% marks in your Bachelor Degree.
You will also have to crack a Personal Interview once you have cleared the Entrance Examination to be eligible for the course of Integrated PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?