7th July 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D Maths part time?

hi sir/madam.

i have completed my masters in maths in 2006. i am working in maldives in international school. i want to do my phd in maths so can u pls guide me how can i join phd parttime. i got 52.4% in masters . pls let me know d detils. Awaiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  2. Information about part time PhD in Mathematics for person working as Guest Lecturer for Maths?
  3. Can I do Ph.D in mathematics part time if I have scored only 52% marks in Masters?
  4. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  6. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  7. Possibility to pursue Part Time Ph.D for MCA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure of doing pat time PhD from IGNOU?
  9. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  10. How to join Ph.D part time in Bishop Heber College in Trichy after finishing MSc Maths
  11. What is the procedure to do Ph.D part time?
  12. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  13. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  14. Details of universities offering part time PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  15. Does Noorul Islam university provide part time Ph.D in Chemistry? What is the procedure followed toe enrol?
  16. Possibility to do part time PhD course in Chennai for M.Sc postgraduate?
  17. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D?
  18. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
11th July 2015, 02:02 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D Maths part time?

In order to apply for Ph.D you need to have the following below mentioned degrees/Documents;

> PG qualification with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.

> Candidates who have got NET/SLET/JRF/GATE exam qualification will be however, entitled for direct interview without appearing for any entrance examination.

However, most of the Institutes conducts their own entrance examination in order to allow admission to candidates for Ph.D course, therefore if you do not have the above mentioned examinations score, you will probably have to appear for the entrance examination of the prospective Institute.

After having scored well in your entrance examination with good marks, you will be probably called for an Interview for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?