1st June 2015, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in IIT?

I am in m.sc 2nd year through botany and i want to get admission in IIT for phd so i asking about the how many seats available in IIT for botany phd and about the minimum score to take admission???? Is it possible to get the admission in IIT? Can someone please provide me the procedure to be followed for the same?

Related Questions:
1st June 2015, 11:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in IIT?

First of all you must have a Master's degree with at least 55% marks in the given field. For IITs candidates with NET/SLET/GATE/JRF qualifications are preferred, therefore, make sure you have any of these scores. For reserved category candidates there is relaxation of 5% marks according to government rules.

IITs release admission notification for Ph.D every year and you have to apply according to it. If you fulfill the above criteria then you can apply and you will be called for interview. Performance in the interview with other academic factors will help you to get admission.
17th June 2016, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in IIT?

Should I get admission fo Msc botanoy in cms college.am passed bsc with distion marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?