10th May 2016, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in Management through distance mode?

What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in Management through distance mode? Can you please let me know the complete steps which we need to follow for the same? Hope I will get the answer soon on the same. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  2. Where and How to do Ph.D in distance mode after completion of M.Ed course?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in Management through distance mode? -- [New]
  4. Which institute offers PhD in Management through distance learning mode for PGDBA holder?
  5. When the notification of distance PhD in Hindi will be published? Admission procedure and total expenses of this course?
  6. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  7. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  8. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  9. Am I eligible for PhD having done PGDM from ITS with dual specialization?
  10. Admission procedure to study Distance PhD for MBA 4th semester student of Sikkim Manipal University?
  11. From which university I should do distance PhD in Architectural & Urban Planning being a PG Diploma holder with 28 years of experience?
  12. PhD in Tourism and Hospitality Management through distance mode?
  13. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  14. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study PhD in Management on distance PG Diploma basis with working experience?
  16. Can I take up Ph.D after completing MCA in distance mode?
  17. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management
  18. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in architecture and urban planning?
13th May 2016, 01:05 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in Management through distance mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in Management through distance mode? Can you please let me know the complete steps which we need to follow for the same? Hope I will get the answer soon on the same. Thanks!
The aspirant can study the PhD in Management through distance mode in IGNOU. The eligibility to study the programme is an MPhil Degree and a Postgraduate Degree in a relevant subject with minimum of 55% marks or Master’s Degree in a relevant subject with minimum of 55% marks and 5 years teaching experience. You have to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission. You can download the application from the IGNOU website or can contact the study center for more details. The website link is Official website.
13th May 2016, 05:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in Management through distance mode?

To do Ph.D degree course from any mode, you need to appear in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognized University with 55% of marks. After qualifying in the NET examination, you will be eligible to take admission to pursue Ph.D degree course.
There is no age criteria for NET examination.
13th May 2016, 08:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for admission when admission is announced by the concerned university on a prescribed format. IGNOU is one of the best open universities to pursue distance mode Ph.D programme.

Admission will be on the basis of the performance in written exam and interview conducted by the university. Merit will decide the list of successful candidates for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?