22nd February 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to do Ph.D on Tax?

I want to do Ph.D on tax. Please help giving detail about qualification required and time taken? Which college provides the course? How to ensure that I would be able to complete the Ph.D course soon? Kindly give me your valuable comments and suggestions soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

27th February 2015, 10:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to do Ph.D on Tax?

For getting admission in a Ph.D program you must have a Master's degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized University. If you belong to reserved category then 50% marks will be enough to make you eligible for admission. In you case, just make sure that you have a Master's degree in subjects related to Taxation or its equivalent qualification.

Admission in Ph.D program is mainly based on scores like NET/SLET/JRF score for top Universities. If you are willing to get admission in a Government college then you must qualify any of these entrance exam. Otherwise, you have to appear for other entrance exam which is mainly conducted by the University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?