15th April 2012, 03:30 PM
ca.shailendrasinghvi@gmai

Required Educational Qualification, Age limit and Physical standards to become an Income Tax Officer?

HELLO SIR ,
I AM CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT. NOW, I WANT TO BE A INCOME TAX OFFICER. SO, I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHAT "necessary details like educational qualification, how to apply, age limit, physical standards, pay scale".
PLEASE INFORM ME ALL ABOVE MENTIONED QUERRY.
THANKING YOU SO MUCH SIR......

20th April 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Educational Qualification, Age limit and Physical standards to become an Income Tax Officer?

Maximum age for income tax officer according to 2012
8th July 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required Educational Qualification, Age limit and Physical standards to become an Income Tax Officer?

hello sir/mam,
what is the scope of comapy secretaries degree in the tax department? and educatioal qualification required for any post in this department?
3rd February 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification to become district educational officer master degree is required or not
21st February 2016, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

What physical standard are required for applying in income tax officer job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?