5th October 2015, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of M.Sc. (Analytical Chemistry) course?

I am studying M.Sc. course in analytical chemistry field. I want to know about the scope of this course in India?

Related Questions:
  1. MSC analytical chemistry course details and jobs offerings in analytical chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it necessary to do M.Phil before Ph.D after completing MSc in Analytical Chemistry?
  3. What to do after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  4. After completing MSc Analytical Chemistry how to do M.Phil?
  5. What is the scope of M.Sc. (Analytical Chemistry) course? -- [New]
  6. How to do Ph.D after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  7. Analytical Chemistry related programmes for an employee?
  8. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D
  9. About Msc in chemistry from pune university? Analytical stream or organic stream, what's better?
  10. What are the jobs after MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  11. M.Sc in Chemistry equivalent to M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry?
  12. Names of government colleges of MSc Chemistry in Ahmadabad and Gandhinagar with Analytical Chemistry?
  13. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  14. Am i eligible for drug inspector job after passing MSc in Analytical Chemistry
  15. Which are the different courses that can be done after BSc Chemistry other than MSc? Information about PGDAC in Analytical Chemistry? Names of the colleges?
  16. Doing MSc Chemistry :Scope of chemistry in Arab Countries?
  17. What is the scope of MSc chemistry after scoring 46% marks? I want to do MSc Chemistry
  18. Am I eligible to teach B.E Printing and Packaging after doing MSc in Analytical Chemistry?
6th October 2015, 11:21 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the scope of M.Sc. (Analytical Chemistry) course?

The scope of M.Sc. (Analytical Chemistry) course as given.

BEST JOBS AFTER M.SC IN ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY

** Senior Process Analytical Scientist

** Analytical Chemist

** Manager Analytical Chemistry Lab

** Analytical Chemistry Research Associate

** Group Leader, Analytical Chemistry

** Analytical Chemistry Manager

** Analytical Chemistry Tutor/Teacher

After M.SC in Analytical chemistry course, Candidate can become teacher and lecturer in the schools and colleges respectively with the help of NET EXAMINATION.

Candidate have also option for higher degree programs in respective subjects like PHD AND M.PHIL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?