26th June 2014, 09:36 PM
Posts: n/a

Analytical Chemistry related programmes for an employee?

can you guess any course like Msc or
equivalent in analytical chemistry for the
employee who is working in the same field?????
please reply to meimmediately
thank you

2nd November 2017, 10:57 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 20,580
Default Re: Analytical Chemistry related programmes for an employee?

M.Sc in chemistry or analytical chemistry is not available through distance mode, hence you have to attend regular classes for any such course. If any open university offer any such course, then it will not be equivalent to a regular degree and will not have much value.

Hence, either you can take admission in a regular course or go for a part time course after work hours, which will be very tough for a working professional.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to apply for distance education of diploma in mechanical engineering if I am a Indian Railway Employee? 9 19th September 2019 09:50 AM
How to do LLB from IGNOU? What is the procedure ? I am a government employee in education department of Haryana 6 5th December 2014 12:46 AM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: