26th May 2015, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

M.Sc in Chemistry equivalent to M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry?

Sir,
I have completed my 1st year of M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry from Kerala University. And I drop the 2nd year. So I have decided to complete my M.Sc from KSOU University (Distant Education). But there is only M.Sc in Chemistry there in KSOU. So I have know that whether M.Sc in Chemistry and M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry are same or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to do M.Phil before Ph.D after completing MSc in Analytical Chemistry?
  2. Analytical Chemistry related programmes for an employee?
  3. After completing MSc Analytical Chemistry how to do M.Phil?
  4. What to do after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  5. M.Sc in Chemistry equivalent to M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry? -- [New]
  6. What is the scope of Analytical Chemistry in India? Which subject should I choose for MSc?
  7. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  9. How to do Ph.D after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  10. Which are the different courses that can be done after BSc Chemistry other than MSc? Information about PGDAC in Analytical Chemistry? Names of the colleges?
  11. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  12. About Msc in chemistry from pune university? Analytical stream or organic stream, what's better?
  13. Names of government colleges of MSc Chemistry in Ahmadabad and Gandhinagar with Analytical Chemistry?
  14. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D
  15. Which is better between MSc computer and MSc chemistry?
  16. Am i eligible for drug inspector job after passing MSc in Analytical Chemistry
  17. Am I eligible to teach B.E Printing and Packaging after doing MSc in Analytical Chemistry?
  18. What should I do for government job after doing MSc in Analytical Chemistry?
22nd February 2018, 05:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Sc in Chemistry equivalent to M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry?

First of all, you won't get direct admission in 2nd year directly based on your 1st qualification of any other university. There is no such procedure, because syllabus and marksheet can't be same for both.

Both courses may be having same value and equivalency, but there is no procedure to complete a single course from two different universities or mode.
17th July 2019, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know msc analytical chemistry and msc appiled chemistry are equivalent
8th June 2020, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Is M pharm or Mac.analytical Chemistry equivalent
10th May 2021, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Is M pharmaceutical chemistry or Mac.analytical Chemistry equivalent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?