22nd September 2021, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th if I am interested in research fields?

I have completed my 12th with MPC background. I am very much interested in research fields especially in technology or chemistry. Can I do research after b. Tech? Which group I have to select in b. Tech to do so? Is there any other way to do research?

23rd September 2021, 10:38 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th if I am interested in research fields?

You can go for research in any field you like such as science, commerce or anything.

Get a bachelors in Masters on the desired stream and then prepare for GATE examination during your masters.
Personally, I would like to suggest you to pursue Bachelor of Technology in any of the subjects as per your interest and then appear in the GATE examination and then you can go for Masters course after that doctorate course and then start your research.

B tech in Aeronautical Engineering

B tech in automobile engineering

B tech in civil engineering

BTech in Computer Science and Engineering

BTech in biotechnology engineering

BTech in electrical and electronic engineering
24th September 2021, 10:17 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: What should I do after 12th if I am interested in research fields?

After 12th if you are interested in research field then you have to pursue Bachelors degree, Masters degree and PhD.
After PhD you will be able to do research and even during PhD you will do research.
Get a Bachelors and Masters on the desired stream and then, you have to prepare for GATE examination.
I would like to suggest you to go for Bachelor of Technology 4 years degree course in the stream of your choices such as Mechanical/aerospace/aeronautical/civil etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?