7th February 2014, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Non-Lab research oriented fields after B.Pharma?

hi,
I am a B.Pharma graduate and i need to know what are the available non-lab research oriented fields that one can pursue.I am aware of the DRA and Pharma administration.What are the other fields i can look for and what are the opportunities ...plz plz help me

26th March 2015, 06:45 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Non-Lab research oriented fields after B.Pharma?

Have you thought about Business Administration. Something related to Pharma always has to do with laboratory. So if you go for a master degree which is related to business, it will have nothing related to the laboratory. You can try for MBA in Pharmaceuticals. That way you will be able to gain knowledge on how to open a Pharmacy and also you can have other Pharmaceutical related information from the same course. Again, it will have the benefit of no laboratory, which you wanted. You have to sit for wither CAT or MAT or GPAT, which are entrance tests for MBA or Master's of Business Administration. If you get a good score in either of these entrance examinations you can apply for MBA universities. Each university will take a separate round of interview. If you clear that too, then you will be selected for the MBA in Pharmaceuticals course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?