24th September 2012, 02:46 PM
fizifizi

In which fields I can get Jobs after completion of M.Sc in Operations Research?

hii.......
i m pusuing m.sc operations research....i want to in which fields i can get a job after completing m.sc? what is the proceesure of ISS/IES exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for MSc electronics for best placements? Are MSc courses good for lecturer jobs only? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Operations Research?
  3. Can I apply for ISS or IES after MSc(Operations Research)? What is the scope of operations research?
  4. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  5. Which are the core companies for B.Tech ECE graduates?
  6. Which fields I get Jobs after the completion of MA in Criminology?
  7. In which fields I can get Government Jobs after completion of 12th Class with Science and Maths and with an age of 18 years?
  8. Can I get a good job after completion of MSc IT? What kind of jobs will I get?
  9. How to get a job in Bank Officer Operations with the help of 9 years experience in various fields?
  10. Jobs for MSc Microbiology and around Pondicherry or in Tamilnadu in the fields like Pharma Industry, Food Industry or any science related fields for Microbiologists?
  11. What are the options available for me after B.Pharm?
  12. In which fields I can apply for Jobs after completion of MBA course being a candidate having completed B.Tech in IT?
  13. Gujarat Technological University MBA 2nd Sem-Research Methodology and operations Research Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. What are the careers that I can opt after doing masters in Zoology
  15. What are the jobs that can be done after completion of PG diploma in clinical research
  16. Courses other than M.Sc after Bachelor in Chemistry? -- [New]
  17. What type of jobs will I get after completion of MSc Life Science
  18. Eligibility criteria for seeking jobs in medicine, chemical, pharmaceutical companies and research labs?
25th September 2017, 02:30 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which fields I can get Jobs after completion of M.Sc in Operations Research?

You will have good career opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Operations Research. After completion of degree, you can apply for job in various areas as mentioned below:
1.Research & Medical Labs
2. Government Hospitals
3. Colleges & Universities
4. Private Clinics
5. Medical Writing

You are eligible to apply for IES exam after completion of graduation degree in any discipline. You have to apply for the same through the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?