18th March 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study PhD being an Instrument Operator Organic Chemistry postgraduate?

Respected Sir,
I have completed M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) and also Instrumentation certificate course of HPLC. Now I am doing job in Bioanalytical Lab(BA & BE studies with LC-MS/MS) as an Instrument Operator. But I want do PhD. What I will do now for studying PhD? please give me good Suggestion.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams except GATE available to study PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  3. What should I do to study PhD in Natural Science with Fellowship being an Organic Chemistry postgraduate?
  4. Possibility to study PhD in Organic Chemistry without appearing in UGC-NET for M.Phil postgraduate?
  5. List of institutes which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry in Mumbai?
  6. Procedure to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  7. Am I eligible to do PhD in Organic Chemistry at Delhi University being a Physical Chemistry postgraduate with UGC-JRF?
  8. Is there any scope of doing PhD in Medicinal Chemistry for Chemistry postgraduate?
  9. Possibility to do Part Time PhD for Organic Chemistry postgraduate?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad?
  11. Can I study PhD in Organic Chemistry with UGC-JRF certificate if completed M.Sc in Physical Chemistry?
  12. Universities offering Part Time PhD in Organic Chemistry to M.Sc postgraduate who has 8 years of working experience?
  13. Can I study correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry if completed M.Sc about 18 years ago?
  14. Government jobs available for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  15. List of colleges offering PhD in Organic Chemistry in Rajasthan? Course duration of PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  16. Want to make a career related to organic chemistry. How to proceed?
  17. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Osmania University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?