1st March 2017, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D Hindi entrance exam?

What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D Hindi entrance exam? How we can prepare for the exam to clear it? Can you please give me the syllabus and the pattern followed for last time of the exam? Will be really helpful if you can give me the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam should I appear to study PhD in Hindi?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Hindi at DBHPS-DDE Dharwad?
  3. Can I get admission in PhD without appearing in any entrance exam? Course duration of PhD(Hindi)?
  4. Syllabus and study materials for preparation of JNU PhD(Hindi) entrance exam?
  5. Can I do Ph.D in Hindi without giving any entrance exam?
  6. Syllabus and pattern of Lovely Professional University PhD(Hindi) entrance exam?
  7. How can I pursue PhD after completing MA (Hindi) without giving any entrance exam? -- [New]
  8. Is there any entrance exam to study PhD(Hindi) in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
  9. Can I study PhD in Hindi without any entrance exam having 12 years of Teaching experience?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study PhD in Hindi Literature?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D Hindi in IGNOU? Is there any entrance exam to be given?
  12. How can I do PhD having less than 48% in M.A. Hindi?
  13. Is this possible to do Ph.D course without doing M.Phil course having completed MA in Hindi? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Phil in Hindi? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I appear in PhD(History) exam in Hindi being an Hindi medium candidate?
  15. After Hindi Shashtri is there any government Teacher job in Odisha? Syllabus for Hindi B.Ed entrance exam Odisha?
  16. What is the syllabus of Ph.D Hindi Entrance Test?
  17. List of reputed universities conducting entrance exam for PhD(Hindi) admission?
  18. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
10th March 2017, 11:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D Hindi entrance exam?

Ph.D Hindi Entrance Examination Syllabus:

>> Journalism

>> Literature Theory

>> Hindi Fiction

>> Criticism Poetry

You can follow up UGC NET/ SET Hindi Popular Master Guide,

UGC NET by R Gupta's Ramesh Publishing House book
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?