28th October 2022, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

What syllabus to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Management?

I had completed my graduation in b.tech(cse) and now i am pursuing my m.tech(cse) in first semester.i want to preoare for ugc net exam kindly tell me the syllabus for net exam and how should i start my preparation.
thanks.

29th October 2022, 11:33 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What syllabus to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Management?

Syllabus to prepare for UGC NET Examination in Management:

The detailed syllabus to prepare for UGC NET Examination in Management subject is given below,

Name of the Examination- UGC NET Examination

Name of the Subject - Management

@ The detailed syllabus for this UGC NET Examination in Management subject is given below and you can refer from the link given unit wise.

Click here for detailed syllabus

@ There are total of 10 units and you can please refer them one by one from the above link and prepare for the examination accordingly.
31st October 2022, 03:51 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: What syllabus to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Management?

The syllabus for UGC NET Syllabus 2022 for Management comprises ten major units with various topics and subtopics as mentioned in this article. Candidates will need to go through all these ten units to make sure they have a fighting chance are clearing the examination. The ten units under the management syllabus are as follows:

1- Management.
2- Organizational Behaviour.
3- Human Resource Management.
4- Financial Statements.
5- Financial Management.
6- Strategic Management.
7- Consumer and Industrial Buying Behavior.
8- Statistics for Management.
9- International Business.
10- Entrepreneurship Development.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?