18th June 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

What syllabus to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Management?

sir,
I had completed my graduation in BBM and now i am pursuing my MBA in marketing in final semester.i want to preoare for ugc net exam kindly tell me the syllabus for net exam in management and how should i start my preparation.
thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for UGC NET Exam for Management? Which Books to prepare for this?
  2. Which courses do we need to complete to prepare for NET exam?
  3. Syllabus, format and institutes in Delhi for preparation of UGC-NET(Management)?
  4. How to prepare to crack the UGC NET entrance exam in Management?
  5. Syllabus of UGC NET exam in Management? How to start the preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Syllabus of UGC NET exam for management? What is the exam format of UGC NET? List of top coaching institutes in Delhi for management subject?
  7. What is the syllabus for UGC NET management entrance exam?
  8. Syllabus, Study material and tips to prepare for NET exam? Which NET exam can I appear after studying Nutrition?
  9. What is the entire syllabus of UGC NET management exam
  10. How to prepare for UGC NET Hindi? Syllabus and books to be referred?
  11. How to prepare for UGC NET after passing M.E(Embedded System and Technology graduate
  12. Syllabus of UGC NET exam for Management? What is the exam format of UGC NET? List of the top coaching institutes in Delhi for Management subject?
  13. What is the pattern for UGC NET exam? What is the syllabus? Books to be referred?
  14. How to prepare for NET exam after completing PG in Botany? Syllabus for the same?
  15. Detailed information, syllabus and notification of UGC-NET(Political Science)? List of coaching classes for preparation in Hyderabad? -- [New]
  16. What syllabus to prepare for UGC NET Exam being a candidate having completed MA in Hindi with 57% of marks?
  17. What syllabus should a MBA holder prepare for UGC NET Exam?
  18. When the forms will be available for UGC NET? How to prepare for it?
18th June 2012, 03:41 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What syllabus to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Management?

NET Stands for National Eligibility Test and this examination is conducted by University Grants Commission twice in a year .

Eligibility Criteria for NET :-

You should have a completed Mater degree with any desire subject from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and you must secure at least 55% aggregate marks in your examination . 50% aggregate marks for SC/ST/VH/PH candidates . Those who are pursing in the final year of Master degree OR awaiting the exam results may also eligible to apply .

There is no Upper age limits for lectureship examination and age should not more than 28 years at the time of appearing for this examination for Junior Research Fellowship . Upper age limits is applicable for JRF .

NET Notification was already released and Last date for receipt of application on 04/05/12 . The examination will be held on 24/06/12 .

I am attached the syllabus of NET examination and i hope it is very useful for this examination .

Official website :- Click here !!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NET Managment Syllabus.pdf(856.5 KB, 628 views)
29th April 2013, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

how to choose the topics of subject management?
7th January 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done my MBA in education management in distance mode. Am I eligible for Net exam?
28th October 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I had compltd m.com dis year, can i choose managmnet as a subject foe net and how to select electv grp in managment
22nd March 2019, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/ Madam; I am Isha I have completed MBA in finance and want to apply for NET UGC Exam . So pls tell me in which subject I can fill the form and from which site I can get the syllabus .pls send all details on my mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?