1st April 2015, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

When the application form for admission in Bachelor's in Business Administration at Anna University will be distributed? Entrance exam to get admission?

Friends,
From which date I will get the application form
for doing Bachelor's in Business Administration
in Anna University? Please tell me about the
entrance exam for admission?

26th April 2015, 10:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form for admission in Bachelor's in Business Administration at Anna University will be distributed? Entrance exam to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
From which date I will get the application form
for doing Bachelor's in Business Administration
in Anna University? Please tell me about the
entrance exam for admission?
Sorry to tell that Anna university does not offer a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA). Anna University is one of the reputed universities in Tamil Nadu, which offers the courses like, Higher education in Engineering, Master of Business Administration, Technology and allied Sciences, etc. However, you can apply for BBA course through Madras University or any other reputed Arts and Science college. There are so many colleges which offer BBA course in Tamil Nadu. The admission to the BBA is based on the marks scored in the 12th board exam.

- The applicant who desire to join the BBA course must have a pass 12th standard in any discipline from a recognized board or university.
- The applicant must secure a minimum of 50% marks at 12th board exam.

Agurchand Manmull Jain College
Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu- 600114

C.Abdul Hakeem College of Arts & Science
Melvisharam, Vellore District, Tamil Nadu- 632 509

K.S.R. Business School
KSR Kalvi Nagar, Tiruchengode, Namakkal,
Tamil Nadu- 637209

Kodaikanal Christian College
Paradise Hill, Kodaikanal, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu - 624104
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?