24th March 2012, 11:32 AM
richaparmar

How to do M.Tech from University of Kota after completing B.Tech from electrical stream?

i completed my b.tech from electrical stream and i want to do m.tech from university of kota plz tell me about the date of entrance exam 2012 of kota university

20th July 2012, 11:56 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech from University of Kota after completing B.Tech from electrical stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by richaparmar View Post
i completed my b.tech from electrical stream and i want to do m.tech from university of kota plz tell me about the date of entrance exam 2012 of kota university

The Kota University offers various post graduate program through its different departments. The University offers the following post graduate programs:

MCA
M.Sc
M.Com
MA
Master of Law
Master of Physical Education

However, as per acquired information the University do not offer M.Tech programs.

For authentic information one may refer to the official website of the University of Kota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?