4th April 2015, 04:05 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD course in MBU?

Hello,
I have done M.A. English and I want
to do PhD from MBU. Kindly tell me the
procedure for admission.
Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) postgraduate?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  4. Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?
  5. Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  7. Is M.A English from Manav Bharti approved by UGC?
  8. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  9. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.Ed postgraduate?
  10. Is Manav Bharti university recognized by UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  12. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD after completing M.A.(History)?
  13. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Ranchi University to study PhD in Geology?
  15. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  16. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  17. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  18. NET qualified person can get direct admission in PhD? Procedure to get admission?
7th April 2015, 07:22 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD course in MBU?

To pursue PhD course at Manav Bharti University(MBU), you need to appear for the entrance test, which is conducted by MBU. You can get the application form for entrance test, by making a demand draft of 750 rupees in favour of Manav Bharti University. Then you should fill and submit that application at the university. If you can qualify such entrance test, then you can get PhD admission in MBU.

Note:-
If you are student, who have qualified NET/SET/GATE/UGC/CSIR (JRF)/Teacher Fellowship or have passed M.Phil program through entrance test, then you will get exemption from entrance test.
10th April 2015, 12:14 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD course in MBU?

Manav Bharti University is a government recognized University .MBU is located in the rural backdrop of Himachal district Solan. To do Ph.D at MBU, you need to clear the written test conducted under their premise.

Please find the application for admission to various courses at MBU , attached below.

Draw DD for Rs.750 and submit the filled in application form to MBU.

Else, you must have either GATE/SET/JRF score card with good merit.

For more details: http://manavbhartiuniversity.edu.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MBUadmission-form.pdf(437.4 KB, 66 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?