21st October 2017, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

When the M.Phil in Telugu admission will start in the universities of Tamil Nadu? Whole details about M.Phil in Telugu?

I have passed MA Telugu with first class and want to do M.Phil. When the M.Phil admission will start in all the universities of Tamil Nadu? Give me whole details about M.Phil in Telugu?

Related Questions:
  1. When the M.Phil in Telugu admission will start in the universities of Tamil Nadu? Whole details about M.Phil in Telugu?
  2. Information about M.Phil in Telugu?
  3. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
  4. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  5. List of Telugu Medium Boarding Schools which offers admission in 7th standard in Tamil Nadu?
  6. List of Telugu medium colleges offering BSc(Geology) in Tamil Nadu -- [New]
  7. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
  8. From where I Can get Telugu Material For Writing Exam in Telugu?
  9. When will the Exam in Telugu be Conducted? Send me details.
  10. Which is better to take whether Management subjects or Commerce subjects for NET exam conducted by UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to become a Principle or Assistant Professor in a College of Tamil Nadu after completing B.Sc (Zoology), MA (English), MPhil (Edu), PhD (Edu)?
  12. How may I get preparatory materials for IAS in Telugu medium?
  13. Universities offering Distance MPhil(English) in Delhi?
  14. Am I Eligible For Grade I And II Telugu Pandit in AP DSC? I've Completed M.A.(Telugu) and B.Ed. (Telugu and Biology Methods).
  15. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  16. Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test?
  17. List of universities offering distance MPhil(Microbiology) in India
  18. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?