23rd March 2016, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

When the notification of Aligarh Muslim University PhD(Urdu) will be released? Eligibility to apply?

Hello,
I want to do PhD in Urdu in Aligarh Muslim University. Kindly tell me when its notification will release? What is the eligibility criteria for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. Important dates of Aligarh Muslim University B.Sc(Honours) entrance exam?
  2. When the notification for B.Tech entrance exam will be released by Aligarh Muslim University?
  3. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  4. Detailed information about AMU-MCA entrance exam? When the notification will be released?
  5. Aligarh Muslim University offers B.Pharmacy course? Date of entrance exam?
  6. When M.Com entrance exam is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to apply?
  7. When the application form of Aligarh Muslim University PhD(Life Sciences and Microbiology) will be released?
  8. How can I prepare to crack M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  9. Detailed procedure and eligibility to appear in B.Tech entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?
  10. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. When will the PGT exam be held? What is the eligibility criteria? I did my MSc and M.Phil in Zoology from Aligarh Muslim University
  12. How can I apply to study PhD in English Literature in Aligarh Muslim University being an Iranian?
  13. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University being a candidate of Punjab?
  14. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
  15. Scholarships available for M.Tech(Nanotechnology) candidate of Aligarh Muslim University?
  16. Fee structure for MBA in Aligarh Muslim University?
  17. Does Aligarh Muslim University offer Diploma Engineering course? Procedure to apply?
  18. Procedure for direct admission for MBBS course at AMU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?