19th July 2020, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of PhD(Chemistry) admission will be released in IISER Mohali? Procedure to apply?

Hi Sir, I want to do PhD in Chemistry program from IISER Mohali. Kindly tell me when the notification for the admission will be released in this institute for this PhD program? How can I apply? Kindly tell me immediately.

6th May 2021, 12:15 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When the notification of PhD(Chemistry) admission will be released in IISER Mohali? Procedure to apply?

The notification of PhD(Chemistry) admission has been released in IISER Mohali.

Applicant can check notification by visiting official website given below.
http://www.iisermohali.ac.in/

Applicant will go through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview to get admission.

Procedure to apply-

Visit official website given.
Click on Admission in menu.
Click on PhD admission.
Complete registration.
Login using username and password.
Fill application form and attach all required documents.
Pay application fee and submit it .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?