23rd April 2015, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of NTSE will be released in this year? Procedure and eligibility to apply?

Hello,
Can somebody tell me, this year
when NTSE notification comes?
I want to apply for NTSE so can
you tell me the procedure?
I also want to know the eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply in NTSE for 10th WBBSE student? When the notification will be released?
  2. When the application form of NTSE will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  3. When the application form for upcoming NTSE will be released?
  4. When the notification of SLET will be released in Bihar? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  5. When the notification for TPSC exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  6. When the notification of TIFR entrance exam for admission in PhD(Biology) will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  7. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam?
  8. Am I eligible for admission in B.Ed at IP University?
  9. When will be the NDA Exam? When to get forms for this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to study B.A through correspondence after passing 10th? How to apply? When is the notification going to be released?
  11. When the notification of CTET will be released? Procedure and examination date of CTET?
  12. Eligibility to apply for job in DRDO CEPTAM being a B.Tech Electrical Engineer? When the notification will be released?
  13. When will be the notification released for UPSC exam? I have completed my MCa
  14. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Procedure to apply for NTSE for 10th WB State Board student?
  16. When the notification for SBI Clerical recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply and date of SBI Clerical recruitment exam?
  17. How to get scholarship based on 12th marks?
  18. Eligibility for AP GENCO JAO? When notification will be released?
26th April 2015, 12:26 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of NTSE will be released in this year? Procedure and eligibility to apply?

Generally, every year NTSE application forms are available in the month of July or August, whereas the last date to apply for the NTSE exam is around last week of August. So, you have to wait for notification, till the month of August.

Eligibility:-
1.Candidates who have completed their 9th standard with 60% of marks can apply for NTSE exam
2. Student should be from a recognized school in the respective State or Union Territory.
3. Candidates who belong to SC/ST/PH category can apply even if they have only 55% in their 9th standard.

Application Procedure:-
After the release of notification, You can download the application form from the following link.
http://www.ncert.nic.in/programmes/t...ation_form.pdf
Then you should fill up the application form with all your details and you should send it to the following address.
Address :-
In Charge
National Talents Research Scheme Cell
Education Survey Division
National Council of Educational Research and Training
Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110016
28th April 2015, 03:55 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: When the notification of NTSE will be released in this year? Procedure and eligibility to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can somebody tell me, this year
when NTSE notification comes?
I want to apply for NTSE so can
you tell me the procedure?
I also want to know the eligibility criteria?
You can apply for the NTSE through online application or the offline application depending on your convenience to apply. The date is approaching near for the Application starting to get filled. So, you can visit the homepage of the NTSE for further clarification. And the Application fee is about Rs 450/- .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?