14th February 2016, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of RRB Junior Engineering will be released? Procedure to apply?

Hello,
I want to apply for Junior Engineer post in RRB. Kindly tell me when its notification will release? And also help me to know about its procedure for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of RRB JE Civil will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  2. When the notification of Southern Railway Junior Engineer post will be released?
  3. When the notification of UPSSSC Junior Assistant will be published? Procedure to apply?
  4. When will the notification be released by RRB for the position of Ticket Collector?
  5. When the notification of DMRC Junior Executive will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  6. List of diploma based government examinations
  7. Procedure to apply in NTSE for 10th WBBSE student? When the notification will be released?
  8. When the notification of Indian Engineering Services will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) final semester student?
  9. Detailed information and procedure to apply in ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment for B.Tech Chemical Engineer? When the notification will be released?
  10. When the notification of Bharat Dynamics Limited Junior Manager(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  11. When are the Air Force Group X forms going to announced? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When the notification of UPPSC JE exam will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  13. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. When the notification of RRB Assistant Loco Pilot recruitment exam will be release? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  15. How to study B.A through correspondence after passing 10th? How to apply? When is the notification going to be released?
  16. What can I do for a government job?
  17. When will be the notification released for UPSC exam? I have completed my MCa
  18. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?
16th February 2016, 01:57 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: When the notification of RRB Junior Engineering will be released? Procedure to apply?

Indian Railway recruits diploma candidates every year under Junior Engineer post. You want to apply for this post. Following are the eligibility for Railway Junior Engineer.

Educational qualification; Student must possess 3 years diploma degree from any recognized board/ institute.

Age Limit: 18- 32 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is provided to reserved category students.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of online exam, document verification followed by Medical examination.

Procedure to apply:
First of all you have to decide through which railway zone you want to apply because you have to apply only through any one of the RRB zone
--visit to the official website of that zone.
--click on the link 'click here for the online application of JE/SSE post'
--Fill the registration form. After submitting the form you will get Registration number and password.
--Login again using the Registration number and password and completed your application form after filling your personal details, academic details.
--complete your application after uploading photo and signature and paying the application fee using Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking.

>>You want to know when the notification is released. Normally the notification is released in the month of June every year while the online exam takes place in the month of August or in September. Below is the attachment regarding the notification of previous year so that you have an idea about the notification release date, educational qualification, exam pattern etc.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Indian Railway JE recruitment 2015 notification.pdf(380.6 KB, 8 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?