7th July 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of UPPSC JE exam will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?

Hello Friends,
When the notification for UPPSC JE exam is going to be unveiled? I want to apply for this? Kindly tell me the procedure? And also the eligibility criteria for applying. Thanks and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of TIFR entrance exam for admission in PhD(Biology) will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  2. When the notification for TPSC exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  3. When are the Air Force Group X forms going to announced?
  4. When the notification of SLET will be released in Bihar? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  5. Eligibility criteria for UPPSC and UPPCS 2015
  6. When the notification of NTSE will be released in this year? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  7. Procedure to apply in NTSE for 10th WBBSE student? When the notification will be released?
  8. When will be the notification released for UPSC exam? I have completed my MCa
  9. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?
  10. How to appear for entrance exams after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to study B.A through correspondence after passing 10th? How to apply? When is the notification going to be released?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Himachal Pradesh High Court written exam? When the notification will be release?
  13. When the notification of Indian Statistical Services recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  14. When the notification for SBI Clerical recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply and date of SBI Clerical recruitment exam?
  15. When the notification of CTET will be released? Procedure and examination date of CTET?
  16. When the notification of Kerala M.Sc(Nursing) entrance exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  17. What is the syllabus for UPPSC? I am a 35 years old student
  18. Eligibility for AP GENCO JAO? When notification will be released?
15th August 2015, 07:42 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of UPPSC JE exam will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?

UPPSC stands for Uttar Pradesh Public service commission .

According to official notification,UPPSC Junior Engineer Exam 2015 was conducted on 19 July 2015. The written examination was conducted on 19th and 20th July 2015.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for UPPSC JE exam are as under :-

-The candidate should have a Degree/Diploma in Civil/Electrical/ Mechanical discipline from a recognized University .

-The candidate age limit should be in between 21 years to 40 years .

-Selection procedure involves of

Written Exam , and

Interview .

The candidate who successfully clears the UPPSC JE exam will be recruited for pay scale of Rs.9300-34800 with grade pay of Rs 4200 .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?