5th April 2015, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

When the notification of TIFR entrance exam for admission in PhD(Biology) will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?

Hello,
I would like to know that when TIFR
will introduce the notification for PhD entrance exam
for Biology subject?
And also tell me the procedure and eligibility
criteria for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to apply in TIFR entrance exam for M.Sc(Physics) postgraduate? Tips for preparation?
  2. Eligibility to apply for PhD in Law course in Dr. Ambedkar University for postgraduate?
  3. Procedure to apply in NTSE for 10th WBBSE student? When the notification will be released?
  4. How can I prepare to crack TIFR GS entrance exam?
  5. How to do parttime Ph.D in Hindi?
  6. When are the Air Force Group X forms going to announced? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When the notification of SLET will be released in Bihar? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria of TIFR and ISRO entrance exams for Diploma holder in E&TC Engineering?
  9. When will be the notification released for UPSC exam? I have completed my MCa
  10. Should I have to study M.Phil to apply for TIFR PhD entrance exam? -- [New]
  11. What is the initial steps to follow to do Ph.D after completing the degree?
  12. How can I get online application form of NIMCET? Previous year question paper for preparation?
  13. How to study B.A through correspondence after passing 10th? How to apply? When is the notification going to be released?
  14. When the notification of Indian Statistical Services recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  15. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D if I have less than 60% in 12th?
  16. Requirements to join NIFT in 2015? Latest fee structure of 2015?
  17. When the notification for SBI Clerical recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply and date of SBI Clerical recruitment exam?
  18. When the notification of CTET will be released? Procedure and examination date of CTET?
8th April 2015, 11:40 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the notification of TIFR entrance exam for admission in PhD(Biology) will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?

Important Dates:

-> Last date for receipt of application: 30.09.2014
-> Last date for receipt of online application: 06.10.2014

TIFR Examination has been already over on 14th December 2014. Next notification will be published in the month of August/September in the official website of TIFR

Eligibility: You should have completed Master degree from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. There is no percentage bar to apply.
9th April 2015, 01:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of TIFR entrance exam for admission in PhD(Biology) will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?

The notification of TIFR entrance exam for the year 2015-2016 is expected to be released in the month August-September and the exam is likely to be held in the month of December.

The eligibility criteria for PhD entrance exam (Biology) is you must possess Masters in Basic Science or Bachelors in Applied Science which include M.Sc.(Agriculture), B.Tech., B.E., B.V.Sc., B.Pharma. , MBBS, BDS, M.Pharma.

Shortlisting for the interview round will be done on the basis of scores in the entrance exams, CV and scientific write-up.

You need to apply online by visiting this link. The link of application will be present when the notification is released. The detailed procedure will be mentioned in the notification which can be availed from the university website, Employment News or Current Science Journal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?