6th January 2013, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SET after scoring 51% in PG?

I have got 51% in Post Graduation ,am I eligible for SET?

15th July 2014, 09:55 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SET after scoring 51% in PG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 51% in Post Graduation ,am I eligible for SET?
Yes, you are eligible for SLET entrance examination after completing a master degree with 51% marks. The minimum marks differs from state to state. However, the candidate who scores more than 50% marks are eligible to apply for SLET entrance examination.

SLET i.e State Level Eligibility Test and this entrance examination is conducted by every state in India. The candidate who is interested to become lecturer then applicants should be qualified in SLET entrance examination with good marks.

Educational Qualification :- Students having master degree course with 50% marks are eligible to apply for SLET entrance examination.

The notification for SLET entrance examination released during the month of February .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?