4th September 2016, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

When we need to apply for part time Ph.D in Uttkal University for Anatomy?

Is there part itme medical anatomy phd in uttkal university ,if so i would like to know when will the admission notification will be given .I am working as assistant professor in mims vizianagaram.I wanted to do medical antomy part time phd in uttkal university so please let me know the admission notification details of it.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Uttkal University?
  2. Is there option of doing part time Ph.D in Anatomy available?
  3. Am I eligible to study PhD(Anatomy) being an M.Sc postgraduate? List of PhD(Anatomy) colleges in India?
  4. Whether CMJ University has UGC approval for PhD in Medical Anatomy program?
  5. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA? -- [New]
  6. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  7. How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  9. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?
  10. Colleges offering part time Ph.D in India?
  11. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities?
  12. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  13. What is the the procedure follwoed for doing part time PHD enquiry from BHU?
  14. What is the criteria followed for applying Ph.D in Anatomy in Bangalore?
  15. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing PhD (Part Time) from KUK University? How can I apply for the course and what is the fee structure?
  18. List of colleges to do part time Phd in Karnataka or Tamil Nadu near by Kerala State?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?