1st November 2016, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PhD(Anatomy) being an M.Sc postgraduate? List of PhD(Anatomy) colleges in India?

I have done with my M.Sc in Anatomy. Now I want to apply for PhD programme in same stream. Am I eligible to apply for PhD now? I would like to know about the colleges where PhD in Anatomy is available in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study PhD(Anatomy) being an M.Sc postgraduate? List of PhD(Anatomy) colleges in India?
  2. Is MSc Nanotechnology offered in India? List of colleges in Maharashtra offering the course?
  3. List of colleges in India offering M.Sc Anatomy course?
  4. List of colleges with admission procedure to study MBBS course from India for an Arabian? Total cost to study the same?
  5. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD if secured 51% in M.Com? List of colleges in India?
  6. Which are the top 15 MSc Agricultural statistics colleges in India?
  7. List of the top 10 colleges along with their fee structure offering B.Sc and M.Sc courses in India and Chhattisgarh? What subjects should I opt for the same?
  8. Can a B.Pharmacy candidate study Postgraduate Diploma in Bioinformatics? Entrance exam to study this course from government colleges?
  9. Can I do Postgraduate in Automobile Engineering after completing ETC course? List of colleges providing the course in Mumbai or Pune?
  10. List of top 10 colleges for MSc course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
  12. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  13. Which are the best colleges in India after passing MSc Biochemistry?
  14. What can I do after diploma in computer technology? -- [New]
  15. List of courses available to study in USA for M.Com postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of colleges with admission procedure?
  17. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD in Zoology being a B.Sc(Zoology) student? List of colleges in India?
  18. Will I be eligible for MSc in Neuroscience after completing my bachelors degree? Which are the leading colleges offering the course in India?
4th November 2016, 04:58 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD(Anatomy) being an M.Sc postgraduate? List of PhD(Anatomy) colleges in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done with my M.Sc in Anatomy. Now I want to apply for PhD programme in same stream. Am I eligible to apply for PhD now? I would like to know about the colleges where PhD in Anatomy is available in India?

Yes, you are eligible to study PhD in Anatomy being an M.Sc Anatomy post graduate. The PhD in Anatomy course is eligible for the students who have cleared Master’s Degree in the Anatomy with the minimum of 55% marks. Selection to the interview to discuss the research interest for PhD courses shall be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the PhD Entrance Test. The candidates selected in the interview will be eligible for PhD registration. The PhD in Anatomy is available in the colleges given below;

SGT University - Website Link

Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University - Website Link

Santosh University - Website Link

MMU Mullana - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?