21st July 2016, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Uttkal University?

Is there part time medical anatomy phd in uttkal university ,if so i would like to know when will the admission notification form will be given .I am working as assistant professor in mims vizianagaram. What is the procedure followed for getting the admission?

Related Questions:
  1. When we need to apply for part time Ph.D in Uttkal University for Anatomy?
  2. Is there option of doing part time Ph.D in Anatomy available?
  3. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?
  4. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities?
  5. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  6. What is the the procedure follwoed for doing part time PHD enquiry from BHU?
  7. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  8. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  9. What is the procedure to do Ph.D part time?
  10. Does Noorul Islam university provide part time Ph.D in Chemistry? What is the procedure followed toe enrol?
  11. Procedure to do PhD from Anna university holding part time M.Phil degree?
  12. How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  14. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D if I have completed M.Phil through part time?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree? -- [New]
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chennai?
  17. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing Part Time Phd in Environmental engineering in Anna University?
21st July 2016, 05:19 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Uttkal University?

You will have to visit the official website mentioned below and apply for admission online or you may even contact the University office and get the application form and fill and submit it up to avail admission.

However, below I have attached a file regarding the details of part time PhD course in Utkal University, kindly download the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PhD-Information-Bulletin.pdf(81.5 KB, 54 views)
21st July 2016, 07:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Uttkal University?

The procedure is as follows:-

To do Ph.D, you need to qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
There is no age criteria for NET examination.
Once you qualify NET, you will be eligible to study Ph.D.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?