14th January 2011, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

When will the SLET exam be held in Uttarakhand? How may I get syllabus of Life science discipline?

Dear Sir /Madam Kindly tell me when the SLET exam will be held in Uttarakhand?lso sendf me the syllabus of Life science discepline.

Deepak Kumar Tewari
Haldwani
NAINITAL
{Uttarakhand}

1st June 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the SLET exam be held in Uttarakhand? How may I get syllabus of Life science discipline?

When will the Notification for Uttarakhand SLET 2012 will come
4th June 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the SLET exam be held in Uttarakhand? How may I get syllabus of Life science discipline?

how many subjects are added in slet exam uttarakhand and the procedure to fill the on line application
12th June 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

please send me syllabu as well as other information of Uttrakhand SLET Exam 2012 (LIFE SCIENCE) [email protected]
24th June 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
Kindly provide some information(Probable date or month and the pattern for test) regarding SLET in Uttarakhand.No information is available on sites too.
Kindly update us with some relevant information.
Hoping for a reply from you soon.
Deepti Singh
Almora,Uttarakhand
23-June-2013
24th June 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
Kindly provide some information(Probable date or month and the pattern for test) regarding SLET in Uttarakhand.No information is available on sites too.
Deepti Singh
Almora,Uttarakhand
23-June-2013
24th June 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Ma'am,
Deepti Singh
Almora,Uttarakhand
23-June-2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?