30th August 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply for research work on Atomic and Laser Physics? Eligibility criteria and requirements for it?

I have completed M.Tech in Mechanical stream and now want to do research on Atomic and Laser Physics. Please tell me where to apply for it? Eligibility criteria and requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Steps to do PhD in Atomic and Laser Physics? Duration to complete PhD in India?
  2. Can a B.Sc graduate apply for jobs in Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC)?
  3. Is there any summer research program available after completion of M.Sc degree in Pure Physics? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it?
  4. Am i eligible for Bhaba Atomic Research Center jobs being M.Sc. (Physics) students?
  5. How can I apply for Integrated PhD course in IISC, Bangalore being a T.Y.B.Sc(Physics) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  6. Syllabus and model papers of Junior Research Fellowship in Physics of Indira Gandhi Atomic Research Center
  7. Eligibility requirements for PG in Physics?
  8. When Bhabha Atomic Research Center will conduct entrance exam for Ph.D in Modern Physics?
  9. Requirements to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Delhi Technological University? -- [New]
  10. In which universities of USA I can apply directly for PhD in Physics? What are their requirements?
  11. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. is it possible to do B.E in Engineering and MSc in Atomic Physics?
  13. Syllabus and model papers of Junior Research Fellowship in Atomic Research of IGCAR?
  14. Eligibility requirements and steps to be taken to apply for MCA?
  15. How to get into summer training industrial program? I am pursuing B.tech 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering
  16. Procedure to join Tata Institute of Fundamental Research for PhD? Eligibility criteria and entrance exam for it?
  17. Best institutes in an around India offering Ph.D in Olericulture with high standards of research with stipend? What is the eligibility criteria and requirements of those institutions?
  18. Procedure to apply for MHRD scholarship? Eligibility criteria and requirements for it?
23rd September 2017, 09:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for research work on Atomic and Laser Physics? Eligibility criteria and requirements for it?

There are universities in India, who offer Ph.D in physics and its related subjects. You can apply for admission, when there is a notification by the concerned university.

You need to have at least 55% marks in M.Tech to become eligible for Ph.D admission. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?